Thursday, January 28, 2010

Beauty.

Jessica Stam // Elle China // February 2010

Upon the arrival at the dermatologist yesterday, I was diagnosed with cystic acne; basically it's a name for severe acne (I recommend not to look it up online). I has been three to four years that I've had acne and I've tried many methods to fight it. Yet, I haven't found the right one.
Not until today that the emotional effect hits me. To think of it, I've been made fun of (by little kids) in the past for having acne. I know being a teenager means having it but why me? Why do I have to be the one to have a severe case? It kills me inside to know that the treatment is like the method of trial and error.
Life is toying and mocking me; I don't know how to defend just yet. I'll just pray: Please let me be beautiful for once, in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment