Friday, December 11, 2009

Shoes

Whenever I look at the sole of my shoes/boots, I sigh. For only 6 months, my John Varvatos boots got so torn that the back of it is starting to disappear (I hope you know what I mean). I get panicked when this happens.
I walk too much and when I walk, I walk fast. This, is a problem you see. The sole gets sanded by the floor, the concrete or whatever surface I walk on. I don't think about the sole when I walk, I only daydream. This, is another problem you see.
I don't know what does it mean when the sole gets so torn that the whole entire shoe disappears (well not really). Either it means that I need to walk more with my toes and less with the back of my feet, or it just means that it's the indication that I eventually will need new shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment