Saturday, December 26, 2009

Collaborations

I love collaborations. Seriously. From Jil Sander for Uniqlo to Rodarte for Target, etc. I think it's a good way to put designers' names out there for people who doesn't know a lot about the fashion industry. However, the thing I hate about collaborations is that they are sexist. Yes, you didn't read it incorrectly. I mean, there are a lot of them for girls and not enough for guys. And I'm still trying to get over the fact the Stella McCartney for Gap didn't have clothes for adults. But anyway, they are good deals for the rhecession, don't you think?

Sonia Rykiel pour H&M // Spring 2010

On another note, H&M's Sonia Rykiel lingerie collaboration might not have been the most successful one but worry not! This spring, she is back with knitwears. Personally from the first looks, I think they're really cute and I can't wait to see girls rocking these pieces.

Talked about Rodarte, I saw some t-shirts in Opening Ceremony. They were fairly priced ($80.00 for a white with prints) but I didn't bother. I'm currently investing in two jackets from Rad by Rad. Eek, excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment